Offices Floors, Needs, Types, Durability and Cost
Office floors must be compliant, slip resistant and easy to maintain. Since offices are still a necessity for the business world, it’s important for your floors to meet these requirements and also look good to accommodate your workers and clientele. Office floors must tolerate spills, high foot traffic, and look beautiful at the same time. At National Concrete, we pride ourselves on providing the best flooring for offices that will last a lifetime.
Epoxy Floors For Offices
Epoxy floors are one of the best options for an office next to polished concrete because they have so many different color choices, they are slip resistant, fast to install and easy to maintain. Wood and carpet floors may be an option but they do not stand the test of time or get the aesthetic appeal that epoxy floors do.
Hire the expert team at National Concrete Polishing today!
The types of floors for offices
There are several types of flooring you will come across when entering any office across the country. These types include:
- Concrete Polishingfunctional and can handle plenty of weight. In some circumstances they can take longer to install and for that reason many office owners opt for epoxy floors.
- Decorative concreteDecorative concrete floors are great for offices but can cost more money.
- EpoxyEpoxy floors add strength to the life of your concrete floors and can be made in any color you choose and even include flakes and slip resistant additives.
- Glitter floors Who said you can’t sparkle in the office? These floors are just as durable as epoxy but have a contemporary flake broadcast that is added to them.
- Stamped concreteStamped concrete floors are an option for the outside of your office.
- Carpeting for officesCarpets are a cheap option for offices but they take a very long time to clean. Even though you may save money on the front end, it usually ends up costing more because of the cleaning staff over time.
Services we provide for offices floors
When you come to us for the best in flooring, here is what you can expect:
We integrate the finest and safest technological advancements into our projects. Enabling us to provide a durable, preserved, and sustainable result. These systems are eco-friendly systems (LEED Compliant) that eliminate toxic and hazardous chemicals. It is our mission is to provide a lively experience and superior customer service so we make it a point to be available as soon as we can. Feel free to contact us with your questions or inquiries.
A trustworthy floor coating company
NCP is a professional, full-service flooring company that specializes in:
Grinding | Polishing | Epoxy | Resurfacing | Staining | Decorative Concrete Solutions
We provide this for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. We incorporate unique, one-of-a-kind craftsmanship in our work and handle state-of-the-art equipment and tooling to ensure the most ideal outcome for your needs.